|There’s only one month left until our 3rd event focused on island sustainability in the Italian context: «Solution for the sustainability of the small Islands, policy and authorization process» to be held on 28th November 2018 in Rome at the Hotel Quirinale.
Still, there are plenty of topics on the agenda that will be of interest for other countries including:
- The benefits of sustainable development for tourism activities
- How incentives for renewables on non-interconnected islands can be funded by savings on diesel fuel
- Plans to modernize electricity and water grids
- Calls from local authorities on islands that have been awarded funds from the Ministry of Environment for energy efficiency and sustainable mobility
- The new Framework Law on Minor Islands, which will allocate funds for integrated territorial development projects
- Simplifying authorisation processes
- Best practices in innovative projects.